Creating an Environment Final




In order to create this environment I used several textures, three textures used as layered materials in the terrain, one texture for the skydome that is a bouque leaves effect and two textures for the vegetation, one is a compilation of leaves and mushrooms and the other is a foliage picture used to give the sky the effect that there are big trees over the whole scene.


I created vegetation in maya and a material with masked opacity in UE4 to make vegetation, later I painted over the landscape with the different meshes to get this result.



I also modified the skydome with a custom material



This is the scene layout seen from above



I also added the post proccessing effect to create the depth of field and added some particle effects to make the environment feel more alive.




You can see different angles of the enviroment ingame alongside with particle effects material movement.





Comments